Mar 17, 2008

A Real Sweet Baby!

My cousin had a baby; a sweet precious girl, born not too long ago and she is 9 pounds now - with tiny feet.
Her feet are so tiny that the preemie size socks don't fit.
And her little feet were cold...so I went to work.
We had driven to San Francisco to visit her lovely parents and her grandparents, my wonderful aunt and uncle, on Friday and returned on Sunday. Although it was a quick trip, it was truly filled with great memories. It was worth it to meet such a sweet little girl!

Socks this size only take a couple of hours. There are only 24 stitches on size 1 needles.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just a precious photo of those little baby feets! What sweet socks. I love little tiny baby feet.

Tammy said...

I love sweet baby feet. Very cute!

Laura said...

You're a great cousin. Lovely socks! I wish I'd learned to knit when my children were babies....

Free Range Chick said...

Those are the cutest thing that I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are very tiny socks! So cute and now her feet are warm. :)

Olga said...

How cute! Oh dear, I just gotta make a pair of those...

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you knit such a tiny thing? You are very talented. Love the baby feet.

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest socks! I unfortunately do not know how to knit. Oh, I've tried it.my first attempt was to make a bookmark. it didn't come out so well. I kept losing stitches, rather than gaining. I think I need more practice!
Danielle
thecrazybus

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! Congrats on the new first cousin once removed. ;^P She has cute feet.