Apr 8, 2009

More on the b-day

Yesterday's post started with my men, working happily and tireless in the snow for my present. I couldn't get blogger to work very well for me....so that's all I ended up with.
But there was more. Much more.

First was the Enchiladas my eldest made (with fatherly shopping help). They were so good. A Pioneer Woman Recipe, one of many which have graced our table this year. Thank you so much #1!

Then we had Cream Puffs a la my MIL. #2 made them with her recipe...it is a super hard thing to make. Again, hubby stepped in and helped when the pastry didn't cooperate...and made another batch which rose correctly. Cream vanilla filling and chocolate sauce on top. heaven. Marvelous, dear ones.

2 comments:

Free Range Chick said...

Yummy enchiladas. Love PW's recipes.

The Meitler Family said...

HAPPY, HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY!!!!