Oct 24, 2011

One of the blessings...

of being a homeschool mom is that during those rare moments when:
my son is done early with school and in another universe (a lego one) and
my daughter is in latin land and
my other daughter is in science land and
my other daughter is done early with school work and is quietly playing upstairs with a friend....

I get to cook dinner uninterrupted. I get to check facebook and see people's blogs, and I get to read by myself. For a whole hour. Ahhh. Nice.


In other news, I finished one knee sock. I love it.
I've got to get a hold of another skein of this yarn to make another one. It is Dream in Color Smooshy and I got it for Christmas about two years ago...and I haven't searched for another one.
I might just make the other sock from an entirely different colorway. I hear mixing up socks in "In"

No comments: