Jul 18, 2006

A new World

I am entering a new world here. Tammy has led the way, and now I follow. "I Love a Good Yarn" because I love a great story and I love a good fiber to knit with. Sort of a double entendre...definitely geeky, but there it is!

I am so in love with books at the moment...so many good ones have come to my house this week. I can't wait to get to them all. History books, fairy tales, bible reference and more. Let the education begin!

I just finished two great books, and am reading several others...I'll share more on that later. I also just finished a sweater for my youngest sweet girl, a cardigan out of a coral cotton. Life is good.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Okay... a little embarassed to even ask but we know my imagination is much more limited than that of my dear son... did you actually type this in code for the aliens who are oh so hopefully watching over us or is my computer not working?

Tammy said...

Ahhh... much better. English for us earthlings. :)