Feb 20, 2007

The Hubby wants wool socks and gloves!

Who would have guessed it? Not me! I was sure that he wanted the knitting thing to be a part of MY life, not to infringe on his own clothing choices. He seems to enjoy the novelty of new things going on the needles and then growing into pieces of clothing or dishcloths and such. But now he actually asked me to knit him some gloves, like the ones he lost, "and, by the way honey, how about some more socks....cause the ones I'm wearing will wear out sometime". Sweet words to my ear. This is something I can do for him.

I have pics of some interested local cactus and some great yarn...but blogger doesn't seems to be doing pictures at the moment...the button for pictures is ineffective now. I guess we'll check that out later.

For now, I am working on the last bit of my red socks for socktopia's Feb Theme...wondering if I can get to the pink ones, too, before the month is out.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

How fun! We need to go get yarn! There is that sale going on...