Aug 26, 2007

The last Blitz of the Summer

Our last family fling this summer is always a favorite with us. Gorgeous ferns, ivy and grand old Redwood trees enfold us as they always do here at Mount Hermon Camp. We jump in with both feet and always find both challenges and rest. Rest and challenges:
My 7 y/o climbing like a monkey & an outdoor train ride into the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz.

Some of us rode on bikes down into the boardwalk!
I did get some knitting in:

Midwest Moonlight received most of my attention due to a needle size error. I began another hoodie tunic on the way up, but I should have used bigger needles and gave up when the fabric was too tight. I am almost done with Midwest Moonlight. Yay!

2 comments:

Olga said...

Sock is looking good. Ooh, I would love to try that climbing wall, I wish we had something like that here.

Anonymous said...

Oh! - I LOVE Mount Hermon. It is just beautiful there.