Jan 1, 2010

Happy New Year to all!

Thank you for being there with me in the year 2009. It was a good one, seeing friends and family in CA, and continuing to build relationships in Illinois. The changes in our lives make the internet so much more important. Thanks for being a part of it with me.

I read a lot this past year, and look forward to finishing a good one, "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand....interesting! If you want to check out the list, you can find it at my Reading Archive Blog.

I always want good recommendations for reading, and feel free to comment on any books on my list which you have read. Sharing books is a good thing.

Up next: the post about some warm wool knit gloves gone awry, affectionately dubbed "The Frank-en-gloves" by me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your reading list. I've read about 10 of the same books, though not in 2009. Mostly Marion Chesney, Georgette Heyer, and C.S. Lewis.

Right now I'm reading There Goes the Bride (M.C. Beaton) and next up is Great Expectations (Dickens).

Beth said...

Happy New Year! Keeping track of the books I've read each year is a great idea. You did a lot of reading in 2009!