Oct 14, 2007

A Tale of Two Teeth

These little cuties just found out that they both lost their first tooth yesterday.
Not only that, it was in the same position, and they each received $2 for such a special occasion. 2 girls, 2 teeth, 2 dollars: 2 cute!
Even better, none of it was planned. We had friends over for dinner and they quickly discovered their similar tales.



This is another gift from my son. Doesn't look real, does it? Alien flower is my name for it. It looks even better when it is in focus, but I seem to have lost all ability to focus the camera lately.


We had fun playing games and eating lunch with these wonderful and weird people today:





And Mrs. Greenjeans (as I've called her) is down to the arm split.









I won't even mention the gobs of yarn that arrived from The Loopy Ewe. If I don't mention it, maybe it won't cost so much?

I have discovered "Library Thing". Wow. Check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are 2 cute! We use to have those flowers at home when I was growing up. I used to always wear them in my hair. I don't remember what they're called, though.

lahodges said...

Julie, love your Mrs. Greenjeans! The colors are amazing. Makes mine look kind of boring. lol

Laura said...

Is the flower a Passion Flower? (Also known as "Maypop" around here.)

I love LibraryThing, too!

Free Range Chick said...

Loose teeth are so much fun!!!
Of course I work in dentistry and find baby teeth completely fascinating.

Congrats to the girls and good job tooth fairy.

Quail Hill Knits said...

Too Cute as to the pics of your girls. I love passion flowers -- they are so interesting and unusual. And Library Thing!! I have been cataloging all my books and am stunned by the sheer amount of books I own.

Olga said...

Ooooo,that library thing is TROUBLE, I spend way too much time online as it is now, I can't even go potty!