Apr 26, 2008

Days going by...

Last weekend my youngest had another birthday. This is just too much for me. Look at her glowing at her homemade ladybug ice cream cake.

And this is some of her friends playing chain tag at her party. The weather here has been hot on the weekends. I think it's 85 today. We spent the morning walking along the beach.

This flower is one of thousands, if not millions of them growing in the dunes at the beach. Amazing, huh?

This is an afternoon shot at the top of a 10-15 foot dune cliff recently. They had so much fun and the breeze at that spot was swift!

Of course, I took my knitting to the beach.

More knitting to come soon.
I am going to skip some of the hot weather and go to the LYS.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear - what is LYS?
Says your computer challenged Mother!

Free Range Chick said...

It looks like your weekends are very nice now that the weather is warming up. I wish I could knit at the beach, but my daughter keeps me too occupied.

km said...

Happy Birthday to the littlest one. They grow up so fast. Tomorrow is my littlest's birthday...today is the party. Looks great at the beach. I think I need some more salt air myself.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the girls playing chain tag. It's just what summer should look like!

Laura said...

Love that cake - and the knitting! Stay away from the water, though, aren't there sharks out there?