Apr 30, 2008

Picovoli and great sock yarn

This is my progress on Picovoli by Grumperina.
#1 did agree to let me knit it up for her and it is going well. It may be a little monotonous to make without any pattern interest for the knitter, but it makes up for it because the recipient is dying to wear it!!!!

It may be too tight.

But it looks great on her, huh?

I think I am going to keep going. If it's too small soon, she can pass it on to # 2.


Checkout this great yarn I won over at Lynda's blog:


Her daughter Kaity dyes beautiful yarn as you can see, and she dyed some here in colors I got to choose myself. I must say, I LOVE IT. Thank you both!!!!
Editted after the orignal post: you must click on the yarn picture....so beautiful when it's bigger.

5 comments:

Lydee said...

The sweater looks great; love the yarn you won!

Tammy said...

Picovoli is looking perfect! Very nice fit.

Free Range Chick said...

The sweater looks wonderful. Your daughter must be ecstatic to be getting it.

km said...

Picovoli is fabulous on your daughter. And sure she can pass it on in a bit...but for now, its perfect. Great Yarn too.

Anonymous said...

Your Picovoli is looking great! Maybe the yarn will expand a bit when it's blocked.