Apr 16, 2007

GREAT Yarns



First, LOOK at that yarn. I sigh whenever I look at it. I know, it sounds silly to like this stuff so much and I realize it IS just some yarn, but ooooh, you should see it. It's Koigu KPPPM, my first. I think it is #502.

This love affair began with a yarn crawl, my first ever in Los Angeles. We hit Wild Fiber and A Mano Yarns and they had so many things.

This is yarn for the Tahoe cardigan at Knitty. Cathay in blue and Koigu to match for edging. And bleow is more #88 Silk Garden for the Lady Eleanor, which is progressing nicely.


then we have some Blue Moon "Socks that Rock" sock yarn. The picture doesn't do it justice. The greens are neutral, yes, but more colorful. and the browns, peaches yarn next to it is the Koigu from the top picture.



Some shopping trip, huh? More tomorrow.

No comments: