Apr 11, 2007

Easter Hoodie

The Hoodie (formerly known as "The Huge-ness") was finished in the afternoon on Easter! It was worn by the oldest of our precious ones and worn with joy.


It was even worn with concentration (see the Soduko?):

And new books:

This is the ebay find that you told me so much about everybody. Hillyer's geography book, ready for much enjoyment. I perused the first 3 chapters and loved it. Thank you for giving me the heads-up!

Below is one of my recent reads and...what was the big deal? I thought it would be more of a "classic" or even a great mystery, but I found it a little dull and not terribly well written. Did I miss something? Maybe I should have read it in order (this being well into the S Holmes series). Any feedback?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hoodie turned out GREAT! The shorts sleeves will make it very wearable in our climate!

Tammy said...

Muy Bonita!