Apr 17, 2007

Half-Complete Seduction Socks



The first sock is finished and displayed it just like in the pattern picture, with the obvious loss of the matching sock.

I still really like the Panda Cotton, and am surprised and joyful to find that it really only took one skein of it for a whole, not short, sock.

I love the elastic in the yarn and the feel of the yarn and way the sock fits and feels. I love the pattern for this sock, too. It was fun to knit. Will the second one finsih by the end of the month for my socktopia project? I think so.

On a more personal note, things continue to struggle on in this land: My dad is still in hospice care. My mom has taken a leave of absence from work, and so... we wait and we love.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the sock. Praying for your dad. And your mom. And you.