Feb 14, 2008

Valentine was here! **Warning: picture-heavy post**

Happy Day of Love!
Socks done: DIC Shooshy, Chinatown Apple color , twisted cable rib (C. Schurch)

This below is what I woke up to today from #4, my 6 y/o. My favorite candies that she and DH found for me. Can you hear me sigh with emotion from the words. Words: they mean so much to me.

Then my #3 said he had a message for me last night:

What can it be? A hint?

Love, that's it!

Words; they mean so much to me.

These are some of Ree's cookies. We've used muffin papers, and as you see, all of these are candy-less. All the candied ones are popped away for the dozens of children in our school who will be receiving the 130 cookies; one each.

Best yet, some dear friends have offered to watch the beasties tonight so DH and I can have a date. Sweet.

4 comments:

Free Range Chick said...

cute socks...
cute kids...
and I love that you made Ree's cookies.

km said...

Those cookies look fun. It's great that the kids can be so involved and clean up isn't overwhelming. cute socks!

Tammy said...

Ahhh... how sweet! I'm going to have to share this with my own children. They could use a good hint. ;)

Laura said...

Sweet children, sweet cookies, and I love that candied apple color! Sweet socks!