Mar 5, 2007

Books for us!

I found some more room in our bookcase last week. All I had to do is move 35 books or so UP.

Yes, on top of the bookcase is plenty of unused, although dusty, space. Now I have more room for the long overdue knitting book purchases. Major Bonus!

You can see, at right a small section of books that have made the move, and look at all that room in the shelves themselves now. I even added a small SECTION now for the knitting books.


The UPS man has been busy coming to our house. Not only did I get three knitting books, but I also got some great titles for our household as well. "My Side Of The Mountain" by Jean Craighead George is one we've yet to try as a family, and I hope we get to reading it soon. Also received lately were two George MacDonald books, "Diary of An Old Soul" and "Sir Gibbie". I am in heaven.

No comments: