Mar 12, 2007

Lady Eleanor Shows her Stuff

First things first: My mother-in-law has an unaccountably fast heart-rate and is in the hospital, admitted since last night. I would appreciate any prayers for her full recovery and for love and peace to fill her.
My dad is still lingering in a sad way, and has a hard time eating some days. Please remember my mom and dad.

I have been receiving more books: "Scarf Style" was followed by "Wrap Style" and "Lace Style". "No Sheep For You" had also graced my doorstep.

This is my beginning portion of the Lady Eleanor Stole from Scarf Style. This is the kind of shawl I can REALLY wear. Cuddly, like wrapping myself in a blanket, almost.

I am awaiting the release of "More Sensational Knitted Socks", but consoling myself with "Favorite Socks" in the interim.
The yarn here for lady Eleanor is Noro Silk Garden color #88. I love the major color variations, but all in neutrals.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Look at you go! Great job!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I'll definitely be praying... let me know what else I can do to help.