Sep 23, 2007

"Courage of Sarah Noble" and Inspiration

How can I ever decide? Ravelry is becoming dangerous for me. I want to cast on for everything. Some people are spending too much time looking around and photographing stash. Yeah, I like that too, but what's getting me is the inspiration. I have NO TIME for inspiration right now! Still, I couldn't help it; I cast on for the River Rapids Socks using my STR:



















And I made a tiny bit of progress on the lace scarf.

















What I haven't done is Quiz #4 and weekly reading #5 due on Thurs.

And I haven't prepared for my Girls' Book Club this week that I am leading. It's for "The Courage of Sarah Noble" and I've got 13 girls coming who have all read the book. They'll be so much fun, all 6-9 year olds.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I know what you mean! I am feeling a bit overly inspired myself!

Laura said...

Sounds like fun, but I'd probably get so off-track, and I'm sctter-brained enough as it is!

Re: Dorian Gray - not enthralled, really. I found it pretty creepy, and although I've never wanted to go back and reread it, I'm glad that I *did* read it.