Jan 17, 2008

Faithful women and Yard Waste:


What in the world is that...a yard waste can?

Why does the DH want me to see inside...maybe a dead rodent or gross mold?



Nope, but I guess we are recycling the kids?!!!!!




This book was a quick read and perfect for inspiration.
Noel Piper, the wife of John Piper, is the author. She tells the story of several women who inspire her. I has previous knowledge of two of them, but the others were wonderful to learn about. I recommend this book because it is challenging to read of those who came before, those whose footsteps I would follow if I dare...


Foliage is done. It took only about three or four hours. fun, and I love the colors being so rich!

6 comments:

Free Range Chick said...

Cute hat! Cute kids, too. It would be nice if recycling your kids were a legitimate threat to get them to behave.

Tammy said...

Ha ha ha! Great pictures!

km said...

Oohh. I think I want that book.

Anonymous said...

What a fun bunch!

:^) And I LOVE that hat!!

Donna Boucher said...

I just love this post!
A little bit of all the good stuff.
Reading, knitting and children in garbage cans :o)

Happily Knit said...

Hahahaha! At least you'd get more than then normal 5 cents per can! I loved forts growing up and I'm sure I climbed into a recycling bin or two over the years. Your foliage is lovely too--great color! :)